1 A candidate must not enter the Examination Hallwith any book, paper or any document (except as may be provided in the rubric of the question paper and announced to the candidate in advance)
Hand bags, brief eases or any unauthorized material which is brought to the examination room must be deposited at the Invigilators desk or a deskdesignated for the purpose before the start of theexamination. In no any circumstances must it be placed on or near any candidate’s writing desk.
2 Giving assistance directly or indirectly to anycandidate constitutes examination malpractice. Where a case of impersonation is established, such unauthorized person(s) except students shall he handed over to the police or security man
3 Communication(s) between candidates during an examination, except through the invigilator, constitutes examination malpractice.
4 A candidate who carries on or about his/her papers or is found to be copying from any note(s), fax or other unauthorized material in the course of an examination shall be guilty of an examination malpractice
5 It is not permissible for a candidate to smoke, make noise or exhibit any conduct that is undesirable during the examination
6 A candidate who issues an examination card or any receipt as to allow him/her participate in an examination other than his/her own shall be guilty of an examination malpractice.
7 Non-submission of answer script to an invigilator immediately after an examination shall constitute an examination malpractice
1 Where it is established that an examinationmalpractice has taken place, the persons) shall be disciplined accordingly.
- If is established that there is an examination leakage, the examination shall be cancelled.
- Where it is established that a student was found copying from any paper or notes, fax or otherunauthorized materials while writing examination such a student shall be expelled from the College.
- Where it is proved that a student while writing Examination exchanged booklets with a colleague, both of them shall be guilty of cheating and are liable to be expelled from the College.
- Where a case of impersonation is established the affected student shall be expelled from the College.
- Any student who enters, into Examination Hall with any note(s), fax or other unauthorized materials relevant to that paper and refused to hand over same to the Invigilator before the commencement of the examination shall be guilty of attempt to cheat in an exams and will be liable to be rusticated for one year
- Any student who commits a physical assaultagainst an Invigilator or any Examination Official while conducting their official assignment, such a student shall be liable to be expelled from the College.
- Where it is proved that a student speaks orwhispers to a colleague while conducting examination with a view to communicate an answer thereof, the affected students shall move to another table.
- Any student found with leaked question modelanswers e.g. marking scheme, while writing examination, the affected student shall be expelled from the College and the Invigilator shall refer the matter to
- The Exams Officer investigation Committee forproper investigation of how the student came about those materials.